I will not ask your name
in case it becomes my new lullaby
turned over and over again.
I will not kiss you ﬁrst
in case, pecked, it remains with me
a silent signature of your lips.
I will not dance with you
in case the drink blurs your face into my dreams
watching between Love and Like.
I will not tell you my hopes
in case you fall for those
and not for me.
I will not speak to you
in case your voice begins to merge
with the heart-drum in my chest.
I will not text you quickly
or leave you kisses
in case I begin to fall and fall.
- ohjo-blog reblogged this from somethingeveryday
- wanploys likes this
- gerrrrri likes this
- justineuh reblogged this from somethingeveryday
- justineuh likes this
- nickcook likes this
- callmebri likes this
- notsoaveragemegan likes this
- msmagoo reblogged this from somethingeveryday
- msmagoo likes this
- hopelessdreamer likes this
- skatingincoachshoes reblogged this from somethingeveryday
- pbnz likes this
- veronicainblack likes this
- alinesomething likes this
- somethingeveryday posted this